Please see our COVID-19 page with more information!
PCHD: COVID19 Facility Reminders for the safety & care of our patients & community…
- We are here to help! The hospital is OPEN with services still available including 24-7 emergency room, inpatient care, lab testing, CT-scans, & X-rays.
- COVID-19 testing is available at the hospital with a doctor’s test order! Please contact your regular provider for a testing order to be sent to the hospital. Outpatient testing is available Mon-Fri from 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- DRIVE-UP COVID testing is available! Look for the COVID test car stalls in the hospital upper parking lot. Call the number on the sign and our admissions/lab staff will get your checked-in for testing to be done at your car!
- Screenings for COVID19 respiratory symptoms, including temperature checks, are required for entry & services at all PCHD locations. Please enter at the NEW ER entrance.
- Masks are required for all individuals in the hospital. Please bring one with you for testing or treatment to help us conserve our limited supplies.
- No visitors are allowed in the Nursing Home at this time. Please call 226-3200 ext. 100 to arrange videoconferencing or calls with your loved ones. We will reopen for visitation when we are safely able to and at the direction of state/federal regulations.
- Emergency Room patients will be allowed 1 support person. All individuals must be screened, wear a mask, and follow all staff and policy precautions.
- Limited visitors are also allowed in the Hospital- please call to speak with our nursing staff for rules and details. Visitors must be screened, wear masks, hand hygiene, and follow all staff and policy precautions.
- The Power County & Aberdeen Family CLINIC providers & staff are here to treat & protect patients! If you have a fever >100, cough, shortness of breath, COVID symptoms or exposure, please let staff know when you schedule an appointment for additional instruction on precautions to take when coming to the office; or TELEHEALTH appointment options may be available for you!
- Please continue to follow the recommended CDC precautions for hand washing, social distancing, wearing masks, and staying home if you are ill.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience with all these precautions to help us keep everyone safe. PCHD will continue to be here & ready to help along side you through it all.