Please see our COVID-19 page with more information!
PCHD: COVID19 Facility Reminders for the safety & care of our patients & community…
- We are here to help! The hospital is OPEN with services still available including 24-7 emergency room, inpatient care, lab testing, CT-scans, & X-rays.
- Screenings for COVID19 respiratory symptoms, including temperature checks, are required for entry & services at all PCHD locations. Please look for signage to enter appropriate doors for screenings & care.
- The Power County & Aberdeen Family CLINIC providers & staff are here to listen, treat, & protect our patients! To help reduce any potential spread, if you have a fever >100, cough, shortness of breath, or suspect exposure to someone with COVID19, please CALL 226-1057 or 226-1058, BEFORE coming into the clinics for care. We can implement additional protections to minimize spread if we know you are coming & need to be seen! Patient appointments for wellness visits are still being scheduled for patients in the mornings after clinic cleanings for everyone’s safety along with some telehealth phone appointment options.
- Please limit the number of people with you at clinic appointments or when coming to the hospital to only 1 extra person if necessary. Additional people may be asked to come back later to pick-up a patient or wait in their car to help reduce everyone’s risks.
- The Nursing Home will continue to stay secured with no visitors allowed for the protection of our most vulnerable population. If you wish to reach out to loved ones- please call to arrange FaceTime, Skype, or phone call options to stay in touch. They still really need to hear from family & friends!
- Not everyone will be tested. Testing for COVID-19 is only available by order of a provider, under CDC guidelines due to testing shortages. Screenings will be done to see if testing is warranted. Test results currently take 4-5 days.
- Please follow the recommended quarantine precautions to stay home if at all possible! Utilize online options or drive-thru with all your businesses & vendors if you can! PCHD has an online bill pay option! You can also call 226-3200 ext. 274 to talk with Abigail if you have payment concerns so we can work with you during this difficult time.
- Unfortunately with the supply shortages that all healthcare facilities are facing, we cannot provide masks, hand sanitizer, or wipes for the public. We would love to give some to everyone in the community, but must be careful with our available supplies to protect staff & patients as we care for those we see now & into the unknown future.
- The hospital is still collecting handmade cloth masks for our non-clinical staff & discharged patients. If you can donate masks, please make them out of the recommended ‘tightly-woven’ cotton fabric & deliver to the hospital admission office. We greatly appreciate all our local sew specialists in helping to meet this need!
- If you or someone you know needs assistance with food, supplies, medications, etc. There are several local resources & people in our amazing community that are here to help you! Please reach out to them on the Neighbors helping Neighbors in AF Facebook group or City of American Falls page.
Despite the difficulties of this current pandemic, it is wonderful to live in a place where you can also see the goodness & compassion of so many. Thank you to all those out there doing their best to make a difference & help! PCHD will continue to be here & ready to help along side you through it all.