Please see our COVID-19 page with more information!
PCHD: COVID19 Facility Reminders for the safety & care of our patients & community…
- We are here to help! The hospital is OPEN with services still available including 24-7 emergency room, inpatient care, lab testing, CT-scans, & X-rays.
- Screenings for COVID19 respiratory symptoms, including temperature checks, are required for entry & services at all PCHD locations. Please enter at the NEW ER entrance.
- Masks are required for all individuals in the hospital. Please bring one with you for testing or treatment if you can to help us conserve our limited supplies.
- The Power County & Aberdeen Family CLINIC providers & staff are here to continue treating & protecting patients! To help reduce any potential spread, if you have a fever >100, cough, shortness of breath, or suspect exposure to someone with COVID19, please CALL 226-1057 or 226-1058, BEFORE coming into the clinics for care. We can implement additional protections to minimize spread if we know you are coming & need to be seen! Patient appointments for wellness visits are still being scheduled for patients in the mornings after clinic cleanings for everyone’s safety along with TELEHEALTH appointment options.
- Visitors are not allowed in the Nursing Home at this time. We are working on plans to begin allowing visitors in the near future with added precautions for everyone’s safety.
- If you wish to reach out to loved ones in the hospital or Nursing Home- please call to arrange FaceTime or phone call options. They still really need to hear from family & friends!
- Limited visitors are now allowed in the ER and Hospital. Visitors must be screened, wear masks, hand hygiene, and follow all other staff and policy precautions and instruction for the protection and care of patients.
- Testing for COVID-19, including antibody testing, is available at the hospital with a provider order. Test results currently take about 48 hours.
- Please continue to follow the recommended CDC precautions for hand washing, social distancing, wearing masks, and staying home if you are ill.
- The hospital is still collecting handmade cloth masks for our non-clinical staff & outpatients. If you can donate masks, please make them out of the recommended ‘tightly-woven’ cotton fabric & deliver to the hospital admission office. We greatly appreciate all our local sew specialists in helping to meet this need!
We appreciate your cooperation and patience with all these precautions to help us keep everyone safe during this difficult time. PCHD will continue to be here & ready to help along side you through it all.