Visiting Hours 8am–8pm
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at PCHD and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been established. General hours of visitation are from 8:00am to 8:00pm. Please check with the nurse’s station for visitation time options outside of these hours.
The following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere in the hospital or hospital grounds.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirt and shoes.
- Visitors should be considerate of other patients.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visits should not interfere with patient treatments.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- There are specifically designated lounge areas for visitors in the Admissions area or near the hospital rooms.
Gifts for Patients
Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts of food or drink to patients. Please check with the nurse to make sure there are no dietary or liquid restrictions or allergy precautions.
The Pink Lady Corner Store has an assortment of gift items and cards to purchase.
Parking for patients and visitors is available 24/7 in the back or front areas of the hospital. Patients and visitors are cautioned not to park in reserved areas.
**Please pardon the parking disruptions, during our construction! Look for signs indicating parking areas. There is parking available in the front/lower lot for visitors and patients. There is also one ADA parking spot and parking available along Highland Street for access to our Emergency Room and Admissions entrance. You may also pick-up and drop-off patients near the ER entrance door and if you need assistance please call us ahead or inquire at the Admission’s office for help!
Power County Hospital is a tobacco-free facility. Tobacco use, including smoking, is not allowed in the hospital or anywhere on hospital grounds.