Power County Nursing Home
The Power County Nursing Home is a Skilled Nursing Facility. With 20 licensed bed in a home-like atmosphere, we offer around the clock care by a caring and fully certified professional staff. The low patient to staff ratio lets the staff spend quality time with residents to ensure their comfort and safety.
All of the services are designed to promote an individual’s dignity. The staff members are trained to encourage all residents to live at the highest level of function possible. Our Activities program includes a wide variety of personalized daily activities to promote quality of life and social interaction. We are also a member of the Idaho Healthcare Association for long term care facilities.
If you are considering long term care options or rehabilitation services for a member of your family, please stop-in anytime to visit with us. We would love to show you our home!
Services Your Loved Ones Can Expect
- 24/7 licensed professional nursing staff
- Daily Activities program
- In-house beautician services
- Convenient access to Hospital services
- Pharmacist medication oversight
- Regular Physician visits
- On-site Professional Therapy services
- Housekeeping & Laundry services
- Beautiful, secure outdoor courtyard
- Special diets by a Registered Dietician
- Fully-equipped bus with wheelchair lift
- Respite Care available
- Extra care from our Pink Lady Volunteers
- Medicare/Medicaid certified
- Dental, Podiatry, & Audiology services available
If you would like more information about the services provided at our Skilled Nursing Facility, please contact our Resident Services Director or Director of Nursing at 208-226-3200. We would love to arrange a tour and share our facility with you and your loved one.