The Hospital District made the difficult transition to a new billing/financial software system last fall. This substantially delayed our regular billing statements for the last 6 months and we apologize for this confusion and inconvenience in the process. Our staff have worked hard to learn and adjust this new system to regularly bill for patients services again.
Patients will receive statements for services at any of the District facilities, including Hospital, Nursing Home, Therapy, or Family Clinics. To help understand the new statements patients will receive, please be aware of the following:
- Patients will first receive a “Summary of Services” statement from PCHD after services are rendered. This is required by Idaho Billing statutes and is simply an informative statement to list what is being billed to the insurance we have on file for you.
- Patients should then receive an EOB (Explanation of Benefits) from your insurance company.
- Patients will then receive a “Guarantor Statement” from PCHD showing your insurance processed the claim. This statement will show account balance details for guarantor and all dependents, including insurance payments and final balances due.
- Patients should contact our billing staff for any questions regarding statements or errors seen, as soon as possible, so that we can help fix any problems.
- PCHD does offer payment arrangements and will honor our payment discount policy for eligible accounts.
Please call 226-3200 ext. 274 or 212 for any problems, questions or assistance with billing statements or payments. Payments can also be made directly on our website.
We sincerely apologize for the delays and greatly appreciate your patience with this new billing system as we move forward with more regular monthly billing again moving forward!